Partners

The Education and Research Library of the Pilsen Region

The Education and Research Library of the Pilsen Region

The library was founded January 1, 1950 as The State Education Library to serve for newly established Universities in Pilsen - The Medical Faculty of the Charles University, Institute of Technology in Pilsen and The Faculty of Education. In 1954 the name was changed to The State Research Library and in 2001 the library became The Education and Research Library of the Pilsener Region. The Education and Research Library has four specialized libraries at the present time - English Library, German Library, Austrian Library and Romance Library.